Pages

Thursday 20 June 2019

My favorite past time



Introduction/Classification: Today I’m going to tell you what was/is still my favorite place
I went in the past and the place is where I went when I was around 5 years old when this
happened, but the place I’m talking about is fiji where.I came from Fiji is also located in Oceania.
Fiji is located in Oceania but it is also kind of a small island located far away from NZ
they usually would speak  is Fijian or even English.
The Wildlife:now what I know  about the wildlife animals/creatures are that there are snakes in Fiji but only in the water/ocean,River.
Grandparents:In Fiji my grandparents actually live there in a house while we get to visit them but next year or this year my family would want to go and see how they’re doing so far. One of my favorite past times in Fiji was when we (My family) got to actually explore but it was really tiring since I was only 5 years old at that time but they would always encourage me by saying “Wow you are really smart” which was really heartwarming. But the food was really different to the other countries/continents as well. Even though there was more of my past times this was my most favorite place as well.

The Beach: Even if you’re bored you can actually visit the beach.If you walk at the beach
you could feel the sand and see the ocean instead of a river like the ones in NZ.Conclusion:  I hope everyone had liked about something that had happened in my past time.This was an amazing thing that I will remember throughout my whole life thanks for reading and feel free to leave a positive/helpful comments.
Questions:Now would you ever visit/live in Fiji?,What was your favorite past times/places?,How did you feel about this?.

No comments:

Post a Comment