Wednesday, 28 June 2017
Trinity, Tatia And Farah
Directions To The Omaru
- Walk straight .
- Then turn left and walk straight.
- Walk left and walk straight diagonally.
- Then walk up the stairs then walk pass room 11 and 12
- Walk walk straight turn right then walk down the stairs
- Then walk a quarter then walk down the path and walk diagonally across the field.
- Then stop at the gates.
- Then you can take a photo.
- Then there is the directions to the Omaru creek reserve.
Friday, 9 June 2017
A long time ago people use to walk instead of taking cars. People used animals to go place. People used boats to go across the water. People had wheel’s for things that needs wheel’s. People used carriages and horses for going places. People had large ships for the water. Trains had been for the railways.
Thursday, 8 June 2017
Making a paper helicopter
First of all to make a helicopter is to have 3 or 2 paper clips, Scissors and a paper. Then you cut the solid lines and don’t cut the dotted lines. After that you fold one piece in the front and one at the back and do it on the other side . Next you put one paperclip on the paper so when you're done you throw you’re helicopter up also watch it fly down.