Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Manaiakalani film festival

A day full of joy my class was jumping on the bus to go to the Manaiakalani film festival .I was sitting with my friends with excitement and waiting anxiously for our school movies with joy also I was cheering with my friends for our class movie.

I was feeling really proud of myself and all of the teachers in point england school. But I’m also proud of Mr Moran,Mrs Davis and Mrs King for making our class movie  even our presenters to talk in front of the whole school.

My favorite movie was go for gold also room 18s movie it was amazing and funny .Because when Mamarei had hugged Levonah she had not gave up also had crossed the finish line first before everyone I had felt proud of Amira to be the teacher and Mamarei to be Levonahs coach my most favorite movie was the go for gold from Mrs Davis.


No comments:

Post a Comment