Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

year five and six camp

This writing is going to be about year five and six camp.  The year five & six camp was on last Wednesday we did a lot of activities like get lost, kayaking,youth town,killer zone and going to the pools last Friday.Last Thursday it was the camp concert I was in the generals we did for the song we are one.  My favorite part of camp was going kayaking and going to the pools because I was staying dry and I was watching people go on the kayaks also fall out of the kayaks.When the camp group called generals they were going to the pools on a bus.   Thank you Mr Burt for the team four camp and letting team four staying at night because or we would not have camp any more.   I had learned about the year five and six camp to be smart in the future also not to be mean to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment