Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Letter to Mrs Moala

Dear Mrs Moala,My name is Farah and I'm a year 8.My hobbies are painting,drawing and sleeping.The subjects I like at school are Writing and Maths.The reason why I like Writing and Maths is 1) I get inspiration from things and I starting writing about them.2) Maths for me is kind of fun to do at first it might be a bit tricky but you can get used to it after a while.

My favorite colors are: The colors I Personally like are Lilac,Lavender,turquoise,White and jet black.I mostly get attracted by these colors and think about them.

Interests: I get interested in animals,flowers,nature.The reason why I get interested in nature is that I was born in summer and I have liked to see greenery since I was little.

Thank you for reading this letter even if this was short I hope you got to see more about me.

Kind regards,Farah.

No comments:

Post a Comment