Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015


    


Once upon a time a leprechaun love treasure chest.

  

Because I saw a leprechaun it.the end of the rainbow .

 and treasure they live in England and then it started raining but I

  went to the end of the rainbow I buy a dress that is.pink and purple

   I had a dream about leprechauns I don't .know if I could go outside

   I saw a leprechaun at a maze my journey is to go to England in a airplane

   with my friends and family to make me .safely in a while yesterday

    my mum and dad said that we. are going on a Friday morning at work

    because my sister just told me that a lot of .dreams and treasure hunt I love

     my sister and her treasure box she lives in England and Scotland i .

      went to my sister said I missed you i saw a. leprechauns all the time my brother take a

      look at the leprechaun it the end of the rainbow.

1 comment:

  1. That very long story and I very like your story by Faridah

    ReplyDelete