Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Cross Country with a Twist

Cross Country with a Twist WAlT: create a recount using descriptive language. Instructions: You are going to create a recount about cross country that we had at school last week. You will need to write two paragraphs about what actually happened at cross country and one that didn’t happen or happened differently to how you are going to recount it. Introduction: Orientation Who? What? Where? When? Why? How? Paragraph 1: Truth or Lie? Recount in the order that it happened. Who does it involve? What was it? On Friday after lunch we had to line up in a girls and boys line for cross country. Then we had to watch the whole school run. Then we were last to run. I was in the yellow team. The boys went first before the girls Paragraph 2: Truth or Lie? Recount in the order that it happened. Who does it involve? What was it? and the seniors had to do 2 laps of running and instead of having water in a cup we had spring water. So we had to run 2 laps as well the rest of the school except the year 7&8’s had to do 1 lap also the year 7&8’s went before us. Paragraph 3: Truth or Lie? Recount in the order that it happened. Who does it involve? What was it? The cross country was tiring we got to jog or walk and especially run I started to walk half way when l was tired then I jogged and ran at the very end I never want to do this ever again. I sometimes like running Conclusion: Summing up your ideas Add in your personal feelings here. I was very exhausted and tired also I tried my best and took my time not run very fast I wanted to give up at the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment