Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Term 4 Goals and Expectations

Term 4 Goals and Expectations
Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.


The school holidays are over and the term has started.The topic for this term is Te Wa Toi. It means time for art and everyone will be doing different kinds of art which includes animals, zoos and other things.

The reason why am excited for this term is because of different events that will happen like film festival and athletics day also year 6 camp in November.

My goals for this term are finishing my writing and soon my reading so that I can post both of the things on my blog so people can see what I have done.

I am hoping to learn about different kinds of art and other things like reading and writing so that I am ready for anything like a test or some other stuff that doesn’t even include art.

So term 4 is a really busy term because we have a lot of events going on like athletics day and year 6 camp also film festival and other things. My goals are to achieve is my writing and reading. I even want to learn about different kinds of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment