Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Compound Sentences


Using FANBOYS, combine the two simple sentences to make a compound sentence.
 Remember, you to make sure your new sentence makes sense.


  1. Since Sally went to the movies,Sue had to stay home.


  1. While John was eating Pizza for dinner,Chris had eaten Pizza as well.


  1. I had loved eating butter chicken,but I liked KFC as well.


  1. When Joe went to the shops,Joe had brought ice cream.


  1. While Susie was at the pools,she had forgotten her togs.


  1. Jen took out her Chromebook, But Jen’s Chromebook was flat.


  1. I’m a year 7,who goes to Pt England School.


  1. For this year my teachers are Mrs Moala,Mrs llaoa.


9. Today we had Maori in the Whare, for Maori the teacher was Whaea Saf.


10.The movie that I had liked was Moana,Moana was showing


the way at Pt England.




For my sentences I had decided to make the words more longer and put some
compound words as well.I had used a few words and changed
the sentences to make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment