Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

Goals for term 3

Writing : For my goals I want to improve on how I do my structure when writing and I need to practise on my pronunciation which includes spelling and commas.I also need to work on how to explain or describe the experience properly.

Reading : For Reading I need to learn on how to describe the feelings of whoever is talking.I also need to learn on how to pronounce the words properly.

Maths : I need to remember some or most of my time tables. I also need to understand the work i'm usually given.

Homeclass : I need to finish and properly do all my work since I understand most of the work but I just need to properly finish all my work.


Overall : All I need to do is finish everything i’m given and understand it before I write anything down.





1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Farah, It is awesome to see you have some goals you want to achieve for term 3. Keep striving to achieve these awesome goals you have set for yourself.

    ReplyDelete