Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Marshmallow Challenge

Have you ever heard of a marshmallow challenge. Well I have today me and my class did a challenge with one marshmallow on top and we did it in groups. It was a fun challenge to do with my class. My group was Jordin,Mata and Faga.

Firstly we sat on the blue space and Miss Parrant said have 18 minutes to build the tower. We were given strings to use and pasta but raw and tape also one marshmallow to put on the top when your done. If it touches the wall or anything to lean on then your out and Miss Parrant will measure the tallest free standing tower to win.

First we got one pasta then used tape and we just did that a few more times. Then we made a square and my teams tower kept falling over and over also breaking some times. Which was a problem for our group so we tried again and again.

We put the final touch on the tower which was a marshmallow. It was a wonky tower and it kept falling we used a lot of the pasta and tape on the tower so that it won’t fall again. But instead it fell so we just did it again and again until it stopped falling.

My group completely forgot about the strings we were fine with it and we lost. At the end our tower broke at 1 minute till the timer was done but we got to recover at the end of the timer. It was a pretty bad tower without the string to help us out.

No comments:

Post a Comment