Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Who am I

Does anyone know a game called Who am I? I do. Today Room 8 did a game called Who am I and it was a fun activity to do with my class.


Miss Parrant said if you are holding the paper you can’t cheat and you can ask questions to figure out the answer.The other person acts it out. My group was Nahea and Nevayah.


Nahea was holding the paper while Nevayah and I had to act it out and we can say yes or no. If it was hard we just say one thing that relates to the answer. Sometimes we gave her a hint to help when she is stuck.

After that everyone in my group would have a turn.When we are done with the paper we give it back to Miss parrant and get another one but different to what we did before.
It was a fun experiment to do as a class. It went well. It was fun because it was funny and we can only say yes or no. I wish we could play Who am I again with my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment