Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Dear Future Me.

Dear Future Me
If you were going to write a letter to your 21 year old self, what would you say?
What is the date and where are you sheltering in place? Mon/04/20. In my house.

1.What is some recent information that you can share about what is happening with the pandemic? Around 2 million people in different countries caught the virus.In South korea around 91 patients have recovered but they all caught it again.

2.What do you think about how it is being handled locally, nationally or internationally? For locally people break the rules of lockdown and that causes the virus to spread everywhere.Nationally,Everyone has tried to stay calm about this virus..Lastly Internationally,China has closed the Seafood market in Jianghan,Wuhan,Hubei.But they reopened it again.Even the prime ministers have been trying to keep everyone calm about this world pandemic.

Has anyone you know been affected by covid-19? A 55-year old. How so? She visited the market in China and contracted the virus by eating their food which has Dogs,cats,Rabbits,snakes,Bats.Bats naturally have poison in them and snakes eat Bats.





Dear Future Me,I wish that when I get older I try out many different things which I couldn’t do
before.When Covid-19 stops I would still avoid people and I would at least stay a 2-meter
distance from people I’m close to but other than that I would like to go and travel around the
world or even learn the language of the places I would like to go to but right now I’m actually
learning Japanese which would make it more easier for people to understand.The things I
mainly would like to do would to be Writing in any genre,travelling, looking after pets,helping
homeless people  and so much more! I wish I could at least do a few things from my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment