Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Should we start later and end earlier or have the normal times?

If school days were shorter?

If school days were shorter? how would you feel about it?. If you cant see it it's fine but here is what it says "If we should have shorter days at school? For me I would disagree just because we wouldn't really learn a lot of things at all.  My reasons "Not enough of learning,Not enough time for recess and if They have the Shorter days.They wont have a lot of time to finish there things If they get 10 or more slides they might only finish 2 or 3 or even 1 slide. I Hoped you had enjoyed and by the way I did try my best to make this morley persuasive and this is what I had used to do this Persuasion Map. If you want you can write down you're own opinion's in the comments. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment