Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Playing Ki-o rahi

Today we had to play a game called "Ki-o rahi".We also had to verse room 1 which was kinda weird for me since 2 of my friends (Rozaidah & Laolao) are in room 1.Once we went to the courts outside room 3 Whaea Kelly put us in teams.First she told us what number we are & I got to be in team 1. Whoever got to be in team 2 they had to go to the netball courts instead.The team I was in had to attack the players.When a player in the green team (Room 1) had the ball we had to take off one of their tags and they had to pass the ball to one of their team mates.On the first few rounds we got 12 points while the green team had 18 points.Then the green team had to switch over and go to the netball courts.The yellow team (room 1) had to verse us and we got about 7 or 8 points.They got 12 points.Team 2 (from my class) had won 2 games.   

2 comments:

  1. hi farah well done for doing the ki-o-rahi wirting keep it up farah youre doing a amzeaing work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Farah,
    i pai koe ki taau kupu ko ia te pai e pai ai au ki te whakaahua i to mahi i roto i tenei e pai ana au ki te pehea i pai ai koe i a au e pai ana ki te wikitoria o au kemu katoa a Ki O Rahi he nui.

    Kia Ora Farah,
    you did well I like your word it is the best I like how you describe what you did in this I like how you did this I like how you won all your games of Ki O Rahi it is great.

    ReplyDelete